Clinics & Services
In addition to general medical consultations we are pleased to be able to provide specialist clinics and services covering the following areas:
- Test Results Line - We will contact you if there is anything wrong with your test results or if you need a follow up test or a further appointment. If you already have a follow up appointment booked, your Doctor may speak to you about your test results then rather than notify you separately. If you do want to speak to anyone about your test results, please contact Diane Hesketh or Doris Chimes on 01928 842738 Monday to Friday 9:30am - 1:30pm
- Immunisation clinics - with the practice nursing team on Thursday between 13:00 - 16:30.
- Well baby clinic - held on Wednesday afternoons from 13:30 - 15:30.
- Child development - If you need advice at any other time, please contact the Health Visiting team.
- Ante-natal clinics - held on Wednesdays from 13:00 – 16:00 and Fridays from 09:30 – 12:00. Booking-in appointments are provided on Tuesdays from 10:00 – 13:00. You can drop in for advice or support on any aspect of pregnancy. A pregnancy testing service is also available on-site, please drop in a sample of urine before 10:30 Monday – Friday (sample bottles are available from a receptionist).
- Minor surgery clinics - for the removal of lumps and bumps and held in our well-equipped treatment room.
- Family planning clinics - held every Thursday between 14:30 - 16:30. Appointments are not necessary.
- Cervical smear clinics - by trained practice nurses and are held three to four times a week by appointment.
- Diabetic clinics - please call Karen Gough on 01928 842769.
- Smoking cessation clinics - with the health care assistants on a one-to-one basis.
- Asthma clinics - we have a new asthma service for children aged 0-5 years. Please contact Sue Wright for advice.
Our health care assistants also carry out procedures such as taking blood samples, checking urine, blood pressures checks, ECG's, basic wound care and routine health checks.